The perfect windows phone !

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
If the low end phones looked like 920/925/1520, it would be awesome. All these phones look great. I even like the rounded edges of 1320.
Currently 830 is the perfect phone

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Oh this game again. Alright here we go

- Nvidia Tegtra Octa Core Processor
- 16gig of Ram
- 2160p 4.7 inch display screen
- 14K diamond screen
- Solar panel housing used for solar charging
- Lunar screen technology used for charging phone at night
- 2TB storage with additional storage expansion option
- Water proof
- Fire proof
- ESD proof
- 6000mah battery
- 5.1 dolby surround sound
- Bullet proof
- Radar function (can be placed on dash board while driving and detect police)
- NSA proof

My God, you've just built the "Beast"

Joshhi

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Oh this game again. Alright here we go

- Nvidia Tegtra Octa Core Processor
- 16gig of Ram
- 2160p 4.7 inch display screen
- 14K diamond screen
- Solar panel housing used for solar charging
- Lunar screen technology used for charging phone at night
- 2TB storage with additional storage expansion option
- Water proof
- Fire proof
- ESD proof
- 6000mah battery
- 5.1 dolby surround sound
- Bullet proof
- Radar function (can be placed on dash board while driving and detect police)
- NSA proof

Truly epic :D

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Seriously though,

The Lumia Icon is perfect if it had a memory card slot. I love my 1520 but it's too bothersome at the gym.

GallagherGirl44

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok. Hmm...

830 design, 1080 ClearBlack display with Glance (I've never used glance but it must be cool).
Uh...5mp front facing camera, 10mp back camera with Pureview Ziess optics and LED flash...
4000/3000mah battery, 3gb of RAM, Sapphire crystal screen (it's really hard!) (that's what she said) (c;)...
That Qi wireless charging thingy (I don't speak tech c:), Snapdragon processor 801*, 5'' display size, 16gb with expandable memory up to 10-something, iPhone 6 thin (don't want it dead heavy and bulky now, don't we?)...
and Demin update :)

Pretty much the phone that makes the iPhone 6 it's b**** :D

Price point: Let's be real, i't be around $800-something, but i'd be totally worth it c:.

Joshhi

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Ok. Hmm...

830 design, 1080 ClearBlack display with Glance (I've never used glance but it must be cool).

Uh...5mp front facing camera, 10mp back camera with Pureview Ziess optics and LED flash...

4000/3000mah battery, 3gb of RAM, Sapphire crystal screen (it's really hard!) (that's what she said) (c;)...

That Qi wireless charging thingy (I don't speak tech c:), Snapdragon processor 801*, 5'' display size, 16gb with expandable memory up to 10-something, iPhone 6 thin (don't want it dead heavy and bulky now, don't we?)...

and Demin update :)

Pretty much the phone that makes the iPhone 6 it's b**** :D

Price point: Let's be real, i't be around $800-something, but i'd be totally worth it c:.

I've heard that sapphire glass is heavy

tbsteph1

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
The prefect WP would be one that gets OS updates when they are released by Microsoft. Yep, I know about the Developer program. Great idea unless you wanted Cyan timely or, in my case, a HTC 8X - where 8.1.1 is still a mirage.

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The 830 is probably the first "perfect" Windows Phone, where you really don't need to sacrifice a single thing. But for me, I'd like a 1020 with a faster processor, SD card support in additional to the 32GB of onboard storage, a wider array of color options for cyan and green.

In terms of the OS, I think the next version of Windows Phone should find a healthy medium between the Metro UI language and this standardized Android/iOS design language (maybe even taking some tips from the Sailfish design language). Hubs need to make a comeback, and some of that Windows Phone 7 charm would help as well.

Better Mac and Linux support, too.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
The perfect windows phone would be my 1020 with a shatterproof screen. ha ha ha. oh and 256gb of on board storage. everything else is perfect. Phones being thin have their bad points too. I love the feel of my 1020 in my hand compared to the super thin offerings from other manu's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre