LOLOLOL iPhone 6 faces new #hairgate criticism: Users' hair gets stuck in phone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Ah, despite all the "gate" trends, the iPhone will still sell better than most(if not all) Windows Phones.

No matter how much you make fun of it.

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Nah. Apart from being iSheep, there are tons of other reasons why an iPhone is better than other devices out there.

I just don't like the over simplified UI, or else it probably would've been my favourite.

Well iPhones are good, I'll give you that. But the price premium is not worth it unless you're minted. Yet a lot of sheep who cannot really afford them buy them.

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
This hairy situation (see what I did there LOL), was on our local news this morning and the news guys were so funny about it. Yeah, I def do NOT need my hair pulled out by my phone. Never had that happen on my L928. ;-p

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
This hairy situation (see what I did there LOL), was on our local news this morning and the news guys were so funny about it. Yeah, I def do NOT need my hair pulled out by my phone. Never had that happen on my L928. ;-p

I can see a bunch of Apple marketing execs dreaming up a partnership with Gillette as we speak

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I see the French flag in your avatar so you must have no US history knowledge(lucky you 😊).... Look up the Watergate scandal.

Lol thanks but im Bahamian and French, lived in the Bahamas but apart from technology and black history in the US I ignore the place.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
You think US history is a drag you should try UK history.....we still have a bunch of old farts sitting in a palace in London wearing crowns and playing with swords like it's 1627......and we, the great British taxpayer get to foot the bill. Caviar, champagne and swan pie doesn't come cheap old chap..... :)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
You think US history is a drag you should try UK history.....we still have a bunch of old farts sitting in a palace in London wearing crowns and playing with swords like it's 1627......and we, the great British taxpayer get to foot the bill. Caviar, champagne and swan pie doesn't come cheap old chap..... :)

Yeah I always thought US history is quite exciting compared to most nations, but I didn't want to come off as biased as I am American :p lol

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I always thought US history is quite exciting compared to most nations, but I didn't want to come off as biased as I am American :p lol

Us history isn't bad we touched on it in school(the parts where the Bahamas was apart of stuff you guys did) but after I graduated I mostly only really cared about African and black history in general

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey when you're on top, the jealous ones on the bottom are going to do anything at all to try to bring you down. And no, my 6 Plus has not pulled any of my hair nor bent in any pocket but good luck in your smear campaigns.

Salman, I really enjoy your posts; you're really level-headed and open-minded. No matter how insulting people have gotten you've remained calm and collected. As for Travis, he probably sees it as a failure because most Windows Phone users bah at each other on how bad Apple is and then completely ignore the sorry state of WindowsPhone and why it only has 2.5% marketshare. I mean, it can't honestly be that people just prefer Apple's product because they feel it's superior otherwise WindowsPhone users would be the sheep by their own definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss