1520 or Note 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
frankly samsung has gone down in quality
i have owned a Note 2 and 3 before but i feel samsungs last good offering was the GS2,that phone was a legend
id get the 1520 or a LG G3 or a Nexus 6 over a samsung anyday

thesachd

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
frankly samsung has gone down in quality
i have owned a Note 2 and 3 before but i feel samsungs last good offering was the GS2,that phone was a legend
id get the 1520 or a LG G3 or a Nexus 6 over a samsung anyday

You mentioned LG G3 and Nexus 6.

OMGGG WHAT DOES THE TITLE SAY?

But then again these people won't say much to you. :p

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
8launcher isnt worth it imho

you can put a ferrari badge on a toyota but that wont make it a ferrari

Well no der about the car xD

On android you can mimic windows phone with 8Launcher and To@st Notifications. That's what I did l when I had my android and I loved it. You could also get widgets on Android that can get you live tiles. Android is amazing for apps

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Well no der about the car xD

On android you can mimic windows phone with 8Launcher and To@st Notifications. That's what I did l when I had my android and I loved it. You could also get widgets on Android that can get you live tiles. Android is amazing for apps

^^generalisation starts at home
android may have flexibilty of customisation but launchers cant mimic the experience of the real deal
just see MIUI and ios,a lot of difference
also the apps thing is a fad and not really true

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
^^generalisation starts at home
android may have flexibilty of customisation but launchers cant mimic the experience of the real deal
just see MIUI and ios,a lot of difference
also the apps thing is a fad and not really true

It doesn't matter if they mimic the "real deal" because I'm sure Android user would know they're still on Android. I only switched to WP because the launcher. ( Horrible Mistake). And what do you mean by that the apps thing isn't true? WP is awful when it comes to apps and apps with features. Android you can get an to do anything because it's open source. Unlike WP.

Pierre Blackwell

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter if they mimic the "real deal" because I'm sure Android user would know they're still on Android. I only switched to WP because the launcher. ( Horrible Mistake). And what do you mean by that the apps thing isn't true? WP is awful when it comes to apps and apps with features. Android you can get an to do anything because it's open source. Unlike WP.

Those trying to do harm on the internet like the fact that Android is open source too.

Pierre Blackwell

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm an IT in the military. An ISM at that, no network is without intrusion. Open source does provide a more appetizing entre of opportunities. Thats all I'm saying

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Im no expert on tech but ive had a note 3 in the past and now a 1520 and its a huuge jump
the 1520 is a monster in terms of performance
im never buying samsung products ever again

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Congrats. You realize that windows phone isn't safe either??

networkworld(dot)com/article/2848396/microsoft-subnet/windows-phone-did-well-at-mobile-pwn2own-iphone-5s-galaxy-s5-nexus-5-and-fire-phone-fell.html
i doubt that
im no expert by any means like i said before but it seems windows phone is much safer

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

actually on my note 3 i felt the samsung specific features except s pen and multiwindows werent really useful
it was cool to show off though

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
networkworld(dot)com/article/2848396/microsoft-subnet/windows-phone-did-well-at-mobile-pwn2own-iphone-5s-galaxy-s5-nexus-5-and-fire-phone-fell.html
i doubt that
im no expert by any means like i said before but it seems windows phone is much safer

It doesn't matter if it's it's 'Safer'. It's not SAFE.

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't matter if it's it's 'Safer'. It's not SAFE.

but safer sounds better
also i havent heard of malware on windows phone or BB10 yet so safer=safest
android=malware,ios=1-2 malware but still much safer than android
one of my friends has had 2 instances of malware from official play store apps in the past,not even one,just two

tanya shah1

Banned
Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

frankly i agree with karthik,android may be open source but such alternatives etc feel half baked
im new to WP,just got a 1520 after trying out a 520
had a note 3 running CM earlier and a Nexus 7

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes, surely. Even when we have multiple ways to download android apps from unknown sources, even when any Android phone can get a virus, wp doesn't, still wp isn't safe either.
Congrats you convinced me

As someone who is a hobbyist application developer, let me tell you that there's loopholes in every operating system. Mobile or desktop. Every operating system can be hacked, it's just a matter of finding the right loopholes to exploit. Windows Phone has security through obscurity but if it gets more popular, expect malware to increase considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs