Top Smartphones of 2014

hidayat225

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
It's been a fabulous year for smartphone fanatics such as you and me and most people in this forums. Although majority of us are Windows Phone fans, it would be interesting to see what is each and one of your pick for the best smartphones in 2014. I'll start first. Remember, this is all subjective and I'm entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. I currently have about 3 in mind.

|Best smartphone money could buy|
Apple's iPhone 6/6+
No doubt Apple releasing the latest and greatest of their iPhone invention has never disappoint sales. There's a reason why people still buy iPhones till today even though for some it's just a dumbed down Android. But say that to the majority as they are the first to get the latest of apps to accessories. Well all of this sounds great...... if you could afford it.

|Jack of all trades|
Samsung's Note 4
Not all would like the size but it proves to be one of Samsung's best phones of the year by feature packing it with gimmicks to useful stuffs. A gorgeous screen- stylus- heart rate monitor this thing got it all. However besides the screen, not all is perfect with the Note 4 with software issues and a little software touchwiz improvements would help.

|Best affordable smartphone|
Nokia Lumia 530/635
Can't believe how cheap this phone is. And what's best it delivers similar experience you will find throughout the Windows Phone line-up. Decent camera, decent performance, constant experiences with an overall incredible price.

That's it. What's your best personal picks for 2014? I'm currently rocking a 920 looking forward for Windows 10. Which OEMs would guys want to jump onboard during the W10 fiesta for Windows Phone?

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Gotta agree with the 635 being the "best affordable". IMO the others mentioned aren't worth 5x or more than the 635. Of course, YMMV.

hidayat225

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I concur...
Seen this little phone out in public too actually.
...and a good friend has made it possible for someone I know to move into the Lumia arena with a new 635!

However, I'm thinking of getting this or the Microsoft Lumia 535 for a good backup phone 😞 . Can't decide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism