BlackBerry Priv has the design I was looking for on WM10

naijab0y

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
except that I'm hearing the software is terrible and in need of an upgrade. reviewers on youtube praises the hardware but software side is spretty bad. I really want this with windows phone. I freaking LOVED Dell Venue Pro

The software is fine.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
The software is fine.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Not its not. At least for me and others on CrackBerry. There's a lot of crashes being causes from the Google Play Services that causes Messenger to crash. Me bing one of them. There problems with MMs and HD Enhanced services, bugs in the HUB, headphone echos after placing calls.

There's some hiccups in the software that has pissed me off to say the least. There is no option to clear cache partition unless you do it by adb command, which I never seen any fastboot not have that option for clear cache partition.

The software is suffice but it its in need of some needed updates.

Priv screen goes up

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
What a difference 2 months and a few updates make. I finally got the gumption to get a Priv through T-Mobile on release day last week. I've always been a BlackBerry fan but not an Android fan. There are subtle BlackBerry tweaks on vanilla Lollipop which makes the experience less painful. It's only been a few days but I've yet to do a single reset. No app crashes and no random reboots.