Oneplus X or lumia 950??

vhl71

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
Bought a brand new Oneplus X - waiting to receive it and already having buyers' remorse. Not a big fan of android in the first place - but ordered Oneplus X mainly because of the great price and the amazing looks of the phone.

Should i sell this and get a Lumia 950 instead? I do like the windows OS. I did buy the 950 when it came out but returned it mainly for a couple of reasons:

No all mails view - i'm a big email user. Lack of all mails view is a dael breaker for me. I hear this has been fixed since. Is it true?
The keyboard prediction had a lag which caused me to mistype a lot - has this been fixed?
No wireless printing option for my HP wireless printer - the HP apps don't work for this

I know lumia 950 is a much better hardware - NFC, quick/wireless charging, iris scanner etc..But none of these features are that important to me.

Any thoughts?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
This is probably the widest, most divergent apples to oranges comparison. I think you need to decide what your needs are and then get the right device on the appropriate OS. A Nexus 5X versus the 950 would be slightly closer comparison as the hardware is mostly similar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss