Windows Central Photos Contest: Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriaan Le Grange

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
My African Sunset

This photo was taken in Bloemfontein (The City of roses) in South Africa.
Taken with my Lumia 1520 and edited with Adobe Photoshop express

AdobePhotoshopExpress_6d75743356934feda4612fc485837a50.jpg

This is such a great category. there is endless photos to be entered. I love every photo entered, Good luck to everyone!

Biker686

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
WP_20160130_07_10_51_Rich__highres.jpg

This photo was taken yesterday in Zagreb, Croatia while waiting tram for work.. Cold, but nice morning. Used Lumia 930, rich capture, artistic option.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
My African Sunset

This photo was taken in Bloemfontein (The City of roses) in South Africa.
Taken with my Lumia 1520 and edited with Adobe Photoshop express

View attachment 121471

This is such a great category. there is endless photos to be entered. I love every photo entered, Good luck to everyone!

Great photo there mate!

Also, about the category, I can't help but thinking that maybe once in a while WC should ask users to vote for the next competition's category. As it stands, most of the categories before this one are quite challenging to some users as the situation they're in may not allow them to take any pictures that are relevant to the category. Example: Water & Ice; and you're living in a location where the climate is constantly hot and sunny, maybe like a desert perhaps? Of course, it is nearly impossible to get a 'nice' photo according to the category, at least in my opinion.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Winners being decided now, thanks for all of your awesome entries! Check back tomorrow, sorry for the delays!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb