What are your favorite mobile photo editing tools?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
PhotoShop, since it is the most robust software available.

Second place goes to Gimp, since it offers a lot of tools for free software.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Oops! Can you edit the post to put mobile editing.

PS = #1 no doubt... Heck, even PS Express on iOS is pretty boss.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried out Creative Studio. It has some nice effects. I mostly use it to play around with focus or blur as well as the colour pop.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I use Thumba, but I've been trying out some other's as well. I never tried out Fotoroom or Fotor so I'll give them a peek.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I own Thumba, it's all I've ever used really on WP7-7,8 . But with the L925 I've been running around trying out other apps Must admit there are some pretty impressive photo apps in the store.

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Fotor was a good find for me. Wish it had full landscape view. Creative Studio isn't bad, Fantasia Painter isn't bad. I wonder if there is anyway to find access to the RAW file instead of jpegs.
Can anyone list their favorite enhancements to improve photos without really changing the original too much?

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
This thread introduced me to Fotor, which I use on my tablet, and I must say thank you to all those who use and recommended it! i really prefer it more than Photoshop Express. I find it easier to use and more fluid and natural. I am up here in Alaska and being able to dump my daily pics onto my tablet and quickly crop or edit them in Fotor, is way easier and simpler than Photoshop Express.

TheZuneLune

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Thumba is the closest thing to a true photo editor that is not centered around filters. The ability to adjust contrast, white balance, shadows/highlights, color balance, etc is why it is my favorite. I do, however, think the OS could benefit from a strong competitor. Snapseed will never come to WP since Google bought Nik. Perhaps Photoshop will come out with a WP edition. They have worked with Microsoft on a touch version of the desktop software.

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Creative Studio and the built-in Crop, Rotate, Auto-fix are my go-to tools.

Creative Studio allows of a lot of minor adjustments and free rotation. All the other apps I've tried only allow 90 degree rotations.

And if a photo requires a lot of adjustment, I just use the auto-fix function and then go back to Creative Studio to fine tune the photo.

Thargoid

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a number on my phone but I mostly use fotor simply because it has the most variety of filters and pretty much all I need to edit with.

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I really love fantasia painter because its containing a lot of feature,almost like photoshop on PC..

This one is fantasia painter editing result

Sent from Lumia 720

Attachments

• PhotoLocked_00000076_jpg.jpg
    PhotoLocked_00000076_jpg.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 46

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member