Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree16Likes
  • 8 Post By Muessig
  • 3 Post By stmav
  • 2 Post By jabtano
  • 1 Post By Blacklac
  • 1 Post By Blacklac
  1. Muessig's Avatar


    Posts
    3,853 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,899 Global Posts
    PIN
    Private Message
       #1  
    I was doing some research when I found this: 5 Photography Apps for Windows Phone 8 it features a 'toolbag' kind of app that will give photgraphers that know what they're doing some really useful information. Stuff like calculators for depth of field, hyperfocal distance, light metres for help if you're using a proper DSLR.
    There's also apps for tracking the earth, sun and moon as well as tools for exposure and an ND converter.

    I thought someone out there might find this stuff useful!
    Thanked by:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
  2. stmav's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,685 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    #2  
    Good find. That first app looks particularly interesting. They definitely should appeal to the serious and knowledgeable photographer. Which I am most certainly not!
    Thanked by:
    snowmutt, Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
  3. jabtano's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    564 Posts
    #3  
    That is a fantastic find. I bought two of them thanks.
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek and Muessig like this.
  4. #4  
    Photo-Info might also be an interesting tool for you. It's an extension for the Windows Phone Photo-Hub, so you can read picture information (even EXIF-tags) with just one tap. In addition, you can see the location of your picture on a map.
  5. #5  
    Wonderful!!! Thank you very much for these!!!! Really like them all and will be very useful!!
  6. Ed Boland's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,024 Posts
    #6  
    Cool!
    NOKIA LUMIA 1520|Microsoft SURFACE 2
  7. #7  
    This 2 apps will help you to connect wifiSD card and control you camera with distance !

    NC SDWiFi | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

    NC Dari | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
  8. CuteBug's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #8  
    Check out my app Pixontal which helps photographers to capture images in true horizontal orientation. It provides features which help you modify camera parameters to capture the best photo.

    Pixontal
  9. jammytech's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #9  
    Right the 1520 takes a 5mp and 19mp. Which one do we view when i look at the picture I took? Is it the 19mp or 5mp? I know you can only access one of them through PC
  10. Blacklac's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,016 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jammytech View Post
    Right the 1520 takes a 5mp and 19mp. Which one do we view when i look at the picture I took? Is it the 19mp or 5mp? I know you can only access one of them through PC
    With Nokia Camera, you can see the 16MP shots. You can only view the RAW/DNG from a PC.
    Lumia 1020 & 1520 on Cyan, OS 8.1 Update 1.
    Nexus 7 (2013) on 4.4.4 stock
    Lumia 2520 WinRT 8.1
    jammytech likes this.
  11. jammytech's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    42 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    With Nokia Camera, you can see the 16MP shots. You can only view the RAW/DNG from a PC.
    So when taking pictures with the 4:3 at 5mp + 19mp the gallery views the 19mp image? Then uses the 5mp image for facebook ect? Just confused as I opened photo info in camera 360 app on a picture I took with Nokia camera a it said it was a 5mp image
  12. Blacklac's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,016 Global Posts
    #12  
    You have to open it from Photo Gallery and click "Open in Nokia Camera/Beta" to see the full resolution image.
    Lumia 1020 & 1520 on Cyan, OS 8.1 Update 1.
    Nexus 7 (2013) on 4.4.4 stock
    Lumia 2520 WinRT 8.1
    Thanked by:
    jammytech likes this.
  13. Arash Amini1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #13  
    yes his right
  14. Pete The Penguin's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,047 Posts
    Global Posts
    16,352 Global Posts
    PIN
    No
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muessig View Post
    I was doing some research when I found this: 5 Photography Apps for Windows Phone 8 it features a 'toolbag' kind of app that will give photgraphers that know what they're doing some really useful information. Stuff like calculators for depth of field, hyperfocal distance, light metres for help if you're using a proper DSLR.
    There's also apps for tracking the earth, sun and moon as well as tools for exposure and an ND converter.

    I thought someone out there might find this stuff useful!
    Awesome, thank you.

Similar Threads

  1. best browsers for WP8?
    By marky_yo in forum Windows Phone 8
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Battery life issues? Turn off double tap to wake and glance
    By bruceleer0y in forum Nokia Lumia 925
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:40 PM
  3. what are the must apps for lumia 620?
    By jinxedme in forum Nokia Lumia 620
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 11:35 AM
  4. Best Battery App For Lumia 920
    By kivancio in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 06:11 AM
  5. The NEW Youtube App On 928
    By garak0410 in forum Nokia Lumia 928
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:23 AM

Posting Permissions