- 11-23-2013, 07:24 PM #5m505 > Z|71 > T|C > Z|71 > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4
> Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > HD2 > Treo 650 > Lumia 920
"anything with a large enough engine will fly" -raspabalsa
- 11-23-2013, 07:31 PM #6
I had a L920 but I had to read it Ina deal that eventually led to me getting the L925.
- 11-23-2013, 08:29 PM #7
- 11-23-2013, 08:46 PM #8
- 11-24-2013, 12:41 PM #12
- 11-25-2013, 10:59 AM #13
Had a Nokia dumb phone back in the day, I think there were two, actually... Step-daughter is now using my old Lumia 822, wife is using an 822 I got free on DVLUP.com, and I'm on a 928, at least until a 1020 variant comes to Verizon.
11-25-2013, 11:09 AM #14
- 635 Posts
Well I think my picture proves Nokia has been my choice of phone on the whole throughout the years. I've also owned phones from Samsung, Dell and HTC, but it's Nokia pretty much all the way for me. Out of all these I've never had to use Nokia's warranty service Although I always do look after my stuff, which helps, but still, I would have naturally thought a hardware problem would have crept in, but nope.
I've owned a couple more Nokia's, but sold them (5800 Xpress Music and 3660), but I do have a habit of keeping onto the phones instead of selling them as you can tell from the pic ;)
I've only owned two Lumias so far, the 800 and my current 920, but that will increase sometime next year :)
Lumia 920 User || UK Member
- 12-13-2013, 10:07 PM #17
- By Dino Duranovic in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:58 PM
- By calfee20 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 18Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:05 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum PlaystationReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 11:59 AM
- By Ravi Rajput in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 11-25-2013, 07:27 AM
- By Ollie Stone in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2013, 10:07 AM