Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Res215dg
  • 1 Post By TechFreak1
  • 1 Post By BIGPADDY
  • 1 Post By TechFreak1
  1. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,585 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #1  
    Hi all

    If you have Pre-Ordered or thinking of doing so post here!

    Why have you considered the Pre-Order, if your thinking about what holding you back come and tell?

    dualshock_system.jpg
    dualshock_transp5.png
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 07-13-2013 at 05:08 PM.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  2. TechFreak1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,020 Posts
    PIN
    Email
    #2  
    I pre-ordered the xbox one day one edition and have been saving up since, having said that I haven't pre-ordered the PS4 yet since there was no special edition. I'm waiting for Christmas when the sales are on lol which i am saving up for.
    Centralised folder for game data + saves, which in turn is backed upto the cloud.

    User voice vote link

    Vote here for smart dialing!!!

    User voice vote link for smart dialing

    Vote for Jen Taylors voice in english speaking countries (my ears are still bleeding after listening to UK version of Cortana ) :
    User Voice link

    Forum Thread
  3. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,585 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #3  
    Awesome I can't wait for my pre-order to come for the PS4, I do wish it comes during the summer when I get 4 weeks off!

    I doubt that both will come out in summer.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  4. Coreldan's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,515 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,523 Global Posts
    #4  
    Havn't preordered and won't preorder or buy otherwise. Same would go for the Xbox One though if it was basically the same device as PS4 is now. I just can't justify a device that can't do much else than just game.
  5. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,585 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    Havn't preordered and won't preorder or buy otherwise. Same would go for the Xbox One though if it was basically the same device as PS4 is now. I just can't justify a device that can't do much else than just game.
    That understandable, the only thing I could say is that both will have lots of media apps if your into your media such as YouTube, Netflixs, Lovefilm, both are producing there own content etc.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  6. Res215dg's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    #6  
    I pre-ordered both the Xbox One and PS4 within hours of their announcement, guaranteeing both arrivals on launch day - gaming is in my blood to say the least

    Too many good exclusives on each console to not own both! (Halo/Uncharted)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  7. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,585 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Res215dg View Post
    I pre-ordered both the Xbox One and PS4 within hours of their announcement, guaranteeing both arrivals on launch day - gaming is in my blood to say the least

    Too many good exclusives on each console to not own both! (Halo/Uncharted)
    I wouldn't mind getting both however I can only get the one which was the PS4 and I should also be receiving my PS4 when it comes out specially when I have already paid for it!
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  8. TechFreak1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,020 Posts
    PIN
    Email
    #8  
    Well I finally put the PS4 on pre-order my older bro forgot and panicked when his mate told him it was out of stock lol. Halo is not coming until sometime 2014 I believe, but Uncharted that is one franchise that kept getting better and better with every sequel.
    Centralised folder for game data + saves, which in turn is backed upto the cloud.

    User voice vote link

    Vote here for smart dialing!!!

    User voice vote link for smart dialing

    Vote for Jen Taylors voice in english speaking countries (my ears are still bleeding after listening to UK version of Cortana ) :
    User Voice link

    Forum Thread
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  9. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,585 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFreak1 View Post
    Well I finally put the PS4 on pre-order my older bro forgot and panicked when his mate told him it was out of stock lol. Halo is not coming until sometime 2014 I believe, but Uncharted that is one franchise that kept getting better and better with every sequel.
    I order mine after E3 just needed a bit more detail before I could, I can't wait for when it comes!
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    TechFreak1 likes this.
  10. TechFreak1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,020 Posts
    PIN
    Email
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPADDY View Post
    I order mine after E3 just needed a bit more detail before I could, I can't wait for when it comes!
    Haha, neither can I! now I just hope Amazon releases some good bundles lol however having said that there should be some good deals with PS+ i.e. drive club. I know for sure my older bro will be on it 24 / 7 lol.
    Centralised folder for game data + saves, which in turn is backed upto the cloud.

    User voice vote link

    Vote here for smart dialing!!!

    User voice vote link for smart dialing

    Vote for Jen Taylors voice in english speaking countries (my ears are still bleeding after listening to UK version of Cortana ) :
    User Voice link

    Forum Thread
    BIGPADDY likes this.
  11. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,585 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFreak1 View Post
    Haha, neither can I! now I just hope Amazon releases some good bundles lol however having said that there should be some good deals with PS+ i.e. drive club. I know for sure my older bro will be on it 24 / 7 lol.
    I saw some launch day specials with bundles for PSN one year subscription and a copy of BF4.
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
  12. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,585 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
       #12  
    If your getting the PS4 are you planning on getting the PS VITA TV?
    The craziest member on WPCentral!

    SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!

Similar Threads

  1. Source of app deals!!
    By Martsicky in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 1186
    Last Post: Today, 09:15 PM
  2. Desktop or Laptop what do you use for PC gaming?
    By BIGPADDY in forum PC Gaming
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 04:51 PM
  3. Lumia 1020 or a 'cheap' SLR?
    By Technoloay in forum Nokia Lumia 1020
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:10 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 09:35 AM
  5. JPEG or RAW photo format
    By John20212 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions