ATIV S NEO Specs?

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Has there been any posts or leaks of the specs like what type and version cpu or resolution? I'm interested in knowing what is the real difference between the Neo and the original other than clock speed.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I read the limited spec info in the articles, however HTC posted detailed specs on their site. We can only speculate about the Neo, unless the specs are posted somewhere. My speculation/hope is that it's a new processor and better screen.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping that this comes with wireless charging. Also I wonder if the display will be 1080p with blue coming and only run at 720p for now?

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it will come with the wireless charging. As much as I would like the 1080p screen, I can't see them putting this phone out with it when the OS doesn't support it. Besides, it's coming out on Sprint so there won't be any cool features like that.

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
I sure hope the phone reception is better than my son's GalaxyS3. My arrive is not as good as my old Touch Pro 2 but his Galaxy is really bad. I will show two or more bars and have no problem with voice or data on my arrive and him right next to me can't call, text or data. When we are both on roam due to no sprint coverage if signal is poor same thing happens, so I hope the Ativ S Neo has a better radio or I will be forced into a different phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa