Ativ S Neo - what stores are carrying it

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Wanted to start a thread for people to post if they find the Neo somewhere other than a Sprint store. Since other sellers tend to have better prices and sometimes waive the activation fee (I know Costco does) it would be nice to save a bit of money.

So if you see the phone pop up for sale elsewhere, post it here.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
If it's anything like the 8xt, Amazon and Let's Talk should be the first couple of places to check for a better price.

Swiftyrox

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Sprint Telesales, and the Rep shows the phone "Out of Stock"....Even checked with a Supervisor, and came back with the same answer....So it's either selling like hotcakes, or they had 10 in a closet in the warehouse..LOL!! Oh well, been waiting this long...what's a couple more days...

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Boy do I hate Sprint. I mean, I wanted to wait a few days to get the phone to see if anyone else would carry it at a good price. But being forced to wait because Sprint barely even got any??? Ridiculous!

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I bet people went bananas buying this phone after they read this spec on Best Buys site about the phone "3" WQVGA color touch screen
Enables easy navigation of features and content and provides crisp visuals."

Dang! 4K on a 3 inch screen?! No wonder these are selling so fast!

Last edited:

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Sigh...just went to my local Sprint corporate store in West Des Moines. Its the main store in town. The guys had never even heard of it, and told me it must be another carrier's phone. I told them its a Sprint exclusive, came out last week...he finally asked the store manager who promptly told me that its online only, and won't be in any Sprint store.

So much for Sprint giving it the 'old college try'...however the HTC 8XT looked nicely displayed. Don't quite understand the launch here...seems 100% doomed to obscurity.

Descanso

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Dorelse,

Yesterday I called my local Northridge California Sprint corporate store and the fellow who answered the phone had no idea what I was talking about when I asked him about the ?new Samsung Windows phone?. Too his credit he was quick to mention he had the HTC Windows phone. MSFT must?ve really had to twist someone?s arm to get these devices to retail around their home of Seattle.

Regards

stoickiwi

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that stores in the following cities area have the ATIV S Neo in stock:

Hagerstown MD
Chambersburg PA
Harrisburg PA
Mechanicsburg PA
York PA
Front Royal VA
Harrisonburg VA
Winchester VA
Martinsburg WV

Also, stores in this market are having a promotion where you can get $100 off of a Samsung phone when you add a line and some are doing it when you use an upgrade as well.
Hope this helps!

qhendricks

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
For those of you in the St. Louis area, Samsung devices are just now arriving in Sprint stores. I was finally able to pick mine up today! Love it so far - huge upgrade from a 3 year old Android.

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mines from Amazon, them and Radio Shack (Online Only) has it for $119 as an Upgrade. And $49.99 if purchased for a new account/line.

bkrasso

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine through Best Buy's website. They were running a deal where you could get a 50 gift card when you bought it. Ordered on Sunday and had it by Thursday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99