- 08-21-2013, 02:54 PM #1
Received my Ativ S Neo yesterday and I've been busy getting it setup. One thing I've noticed, is there doesn't seem to be any LED notification of messages (voicemail, text messages, e-mails, etc). The only way to see that I have messages is to turn the screen on to see what's come in on the lock screen. The phone does have an LED light which indicates charging. Is there a setting somewhere to have that light flash when there's new messages?
08-21-2013, 03:11 PM #3
- 280 Posts
No, no Windows Phone has that feature. Whether or not one will in the future I don't know, but as far as I am aware ive only seen such a thing on blackberries (not bb10) and galaxy s-series recently.
Sorry to be blunt! Its quite literally as simple as that....Do you long for a little app that would change your day? Let me know!
- By Junaid96 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:51 AM
- By joaompinheiro in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:45 AM
- By Flash3001 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:44 PM
- By rkin92 in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 09:42 AM
- By stickyshocker in forum Windows Central for Windows Phone - App SupportReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:32 PM