Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mrmdj31675
    Banned

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    It has been two weeks since the release of the Ativ S Neo, and many sites have done unboxing and reviews of the device. I am just curious about when will wpcentral give their judgement.

Not to stir controversy, but two weeks is a bit too long of a wait. Just expressing my opinion (and perhaps of several members here).
    Thanked by:
    icthusman1 and iknowsingh like this.

Good post and it's a very valid one. I've seen Daniel post regarding both the 8XT and the ATIV Neo that Sprint was late in sending out units to them. It seems that other sites however (PhoneArena, Pocketnow, Phonedog to name a few) have all received units, done unboxing videos and have reviews completed and posted. Considering this site is the supposed mecca of Windows Phone sites, it's puzzling that there hasn't been even a 'first impressions' or something posted about this phone.

I wonder if there's some specific reason for that... because it's truly boggling and as a reader, frustrating lol
    Thanked by:
    Quote Originally Posted by iknowsingh View Post
    Considering this site is the supposed mecca of Windows Phone sites, it's puzzling that there hasn't been even a 'first impressions' or something posted about this phone.
    They certainly should have gotten a unit to do at least an unboxing video by now.
    Thanked by:
    Banned

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    The plot thickens.