PLEASE! Galaxy Note WP8

fiveodano

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I was just looking at specs/pix of the Galaxy Note II. I really want one of these running WP8. Office was a big part of my switch to WP, I am using it more and more each day. Nothing would make my Office experience better than a bigger screen. I read a few hands-on reviews and people are liking it. I had used Android briefly between WebOS and Blackberry before moving on to Windows Phone and haven't looked back. If this phone had the same Office experience that a WP had it would go along way in making up for everything else I hated about using Android (no, I'm not jumping ship).
I know this thing is way too big for most people, but I use a smartphone for 6 things, Phone, Camera, Office, email, Internet and Navigation. I have almost no apps that don't concern the above mentioned.
I work construction as an owner/opperator and ride a bike to night school. I really want one device that can fit into a pocket, a 7" tablet is too big for me and can't make calls.
So, Samsung. PLEASE! I want a Galaxy Note WP8

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
There were a lot of rumors about a WP8 note. Now.... Nada. The only hope is that maybe after the turn of the year, when WP 8 has been out a bit, there may be one. If MS is dictating that all initial launch devices must be uniformed, then it makes sense that Sammy may release a WP Note when they can play around with the hardware a little more and all the bugs of the software are worked out.

Not much, but a glimmer. My wife wants one in the worse way as well....

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I for one would love a Note 2 with WP. When you have huge paws for hands the larger the screen the better.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure as the platform grows, we'll see this happen... for now though, the platform needs phones that attract mass user migration not just the fringes, so I believe that's why we're seeing phones that mimic the successful Android phones and color choices that appeal to personal senses.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
At over 5" the line between large smartphone and small tablet gets blurry.

Should something that size run Windows Phone or WinRT?

gadgetebz

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
At over 5" the line between large smartphone and small tablet gets blurry.

Should something that size run Windows Phone or WinRT?

I have a Galaxy Note on Android ICS and would love a Windows Phone version. I think it should run Windows Phone 8 and not Windows RT... On Android the battery life is terrible and after a few months of use it has become sluggish. I think because the Windows Phone OS is so efficient it would be great on a Note.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs