Ativ S on T-Mobile could be huge

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So, just read that the Galaxy S III is the best selling phone ever on T-Mobile. I for one, though I'm leaning towards the 8X, have to say that every time I see someone with a GSIII with one of those sweet flip covers that I really want one. Could the success of the GSIII work in favor of the Ativ S?

Checkout this new video of the Ativ S in action: Samsung Ativ S hands-on - YouTube

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh. there is no question in my mind if this device hits T-MO I'll be all over that like a big dog. Right now for me it's the 8x over the L810 so yes I know there will be no high end Nokia on T-MO so if Sammy get's that on there I'm in for two...

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
So, just read that the Galaxy S III is the best selling phone ever on T-Mobile. I for one, though I'm leaning towards the 8X, have to say that every time I see someone with a GSIII with one of those sweet flip covers that I really want one. Could the success of the GSIII work in favor of the Ativ S?

Checkout this new video of the Ativ S in action: Samsung Ativ S hands-on - YouTube

Yes. It's very likely that Samsung will use the galaxy s3 success to it's advantage for the Ativ S on t-mobile and Verizon etc

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am sure that the ATIV would be great on T-Mo. Any high end option will stand out as those consumers are dying for options.

I always wondered why Samsung didn't sell the Focus S to T-Mo. It would have SUNG on their network and sold really well, IMHO.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I am sure that the ATIV would be great on T-Mo. Any high end option will stand out as those consumers are dying for options.

I always wondered why Samsung didn't sell the Focus S to T-Mo. It would have SUNG on their network and sold really well, IMHO.

Yeah. I think that's about to change now

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
no a small tablet is 7". Grow bigger hands.

NggIy.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss