Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Are there any details about improvements to the AMOLED technology in the ATIV S (other than that it is 720p)?

I'm specifically concerned about image retention. My Focus has permanent image retention of 4 icon circles and the 3 dots from the app bar at the bottom of the display. :(

I've been mostly looking at the Lumia 920, but I figure I might as well look into all options.

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    Oh, you mean burn in? Lol, I was wondering what was this "anti-image-retention" thing you were talking about.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Global Posts
    1,643 Global Posts
    I'd be interested to know this as well. My focus, focus s, and now my lumia 900 all have burn in. I'm wondering if that was part of Nokia's choice to move away from amoled technology.