Samsung ATIV S again delayed from week 48 to week 52?

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Samsung ATIV S again delayed from week 48 to week 52?

Samsung ATIV S again delayed | SamMobile

It does not say Canada too but I live here and its no where to be found?....its now week 48 ....Come on Samsung get you (Do not try to beat the curse filter) together..!

I have been waiting since Aug 29 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Delay likely due to the screen also used in the Galaxy S3 which is selling like hot cakes. Can't blame 'em but Sammy don't give two hoots for Windows phone. Thats why I switched from my Samsung Omnia to a Nokia 920.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Delay likely due to the screen also used in the Galaxy S3 which is selling like hot cakes. Can't blame 'em but Sammy don't give two hoots for Windows phone. Thats why I switched from my Samsung Omnia to a Nokia 920.

THIS.

And I think people who are considering buying this device should take this alone as an outlook as to future support of the device. While I understand meeting demand for a popular product is important, I don't think it's more important than delivering a new product within a decent timeframe (which they can't do because they're using the screens to produce the GS3?)

This phone has no future with me, and it was my original choice. Samsung will eventually release it, and then probably continue to do a piss-poor job of supporting it. Be forewarned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo