11-27-2012, 11:27 PM #1
- 249 Posts
Samsung ATIV S again delayed from week 48 to week 52?
Samsung ATIV S again delayed | SamMobile
It does not say Canada too but I live here and its no where to be found?....its now week 48 ....Come on Samsung get you (Do not try to beat the curse filter) together..!
I have been waiting since Aug 29 2012.
Last edited by Dave Blake; 11-28-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Do not try to beat the curse filter
11-29-2012, 04:25 PM #4
- 194 Posts
And I think people who are considering buying this device should take this alone as an outlook as to future support of the device. While I understand meeting demand for a popular product is important, I don't think it's more important than delivering a new product within a decent timeframe (which they can't do because they're using the screens to produce the GS3?)
This phone has no future with me, and it was my original choice. Samsung will eventually release it, and then probably continue to do a ****-poor job of supporting it. Be forewarned.
11-29-2012, 10:52 PM #5
- 249 Posts
Samsung Canada say's !
“We are committed to launch the ATIV S nationally, on Rogers, Bell and TELUS, as well as Sasktel. We are planning to ship to carriers in early December, and should have supply at stores by mid month.”
Samsung ATIV S Canadian launch slightly delayed, now expected mid-December | MobileSyrup.com
So the ATIV S is 2-3 weeks late in Canada! This sucks :(
ATIV S is still my WP8!
- By Simon Tupper in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 95Last Post: 05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
- By travisel in forum Samsung ATIV TabReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:48 AM
- By travisel in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2012, 04:11 AM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 107Last Post: 09-02-2012, 03:52 AM
- By iop777 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:12 AM