Ativ S CONFRIMED for Dec.14 - Done!

Bentstraight

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
So it's been confirmed. Bell will be selling the Ativ S Friday, December 14. My guess is Rogers and Telus will have it on the same day.
Now WP8 officially has a shot at making some ground in the market. If the Ativ S doesn't help WP8, then nothing short of a UI change will help. Yeah, you bet I'm serious.

Source

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. However I would like to disagree about this being the only thing that can help WP8... There's the Nokia Lumia 620 as well. I think that will do more good for WP8 than the ATIV S.

Aliandren

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
The 620 and 8s will help a lot to grow the ecosystem but a good flagship device with expandable storage should pull in some android users as well. The 620 is a little too low on specs and high on size, weight to tackle iPhone 5, but should compete with people buying iPhone 4 for free upgrades.

Other than what is out I think wp8 could use something between HTC 8x and 8s. Basically take the 8s and upgrade ram/cpu to 8x levels, keep the SD card. That would be a good competitor for the iPhone 5.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Other than what is out I think wp8 could use something between HTC 8x and 8s. Basically take the 8s and upgrade ram/cpu to 8x levels, keep the SD card. That would be a good competitor for the iPhone 5.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

I'd like to add as well... add a FFC.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Be nice to see a US carrier launch one, but I haven't heard nada. As a Focus S user, I am very excited to see what Sammy brings to the table. Nokia has me sold, but I am very partial to Samsung so my mind is still open to a slamming, fantastic, butt-whuppin', classy device. Is the ATIV it?

Hmmmm.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3