Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Samsung is really pissing me off with their reluctance to give any information.

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Agreed... I have been holding out now for oo long, and still no information has been shared... I may have to skip it, which will make me reconsider purchasing samsung in the future...
    I wonder what the rationale is for holding this thing back from the US.

Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    That is a wonderful question... And one they are losing money over.... Unless they are trying to push more people into the S3 who do not want to wait... I mean, they completely missed the Christmas season, where they could have made a nice quick chunk...
    Quote Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    That is a wonderful question... And one they are losing money over.... Unless they are trying to push more people into the S3 who do not want to wait... I mean, they completely missed the Christmas season, where they could have made a nice quick chunk...
    It's a weird thing, isn't it? My guess is that Samsung just doesn't care about WP too much. They probably have some deal with Microsoft to produce WP phones in exchange for favorable pricing on other OSes, etc. Still, it is odd that they haven't released anything in the US market yet.