- 01-03-2013, 11:30 PM #1
This may not be the smartest question...I've been doing some research but couldn't find the answer to if a Galaxy S3 battery would be compatible with the Ativ S. I know the OEM S3 battery is only 2100mAh but it would be good to know that I would have a replacement battery option.
- 01-04-2013, 04:43 PM #2
no it isn't, my brother has an S3 LTE, and i have the ATIV-S. we looked to see if they were the same, and the ATIV battery is 2 or 3 mm longer than the S3. we didn't actually remove the S3 battery to see if the contacts were in the same place. if they are and the widths are the same ( we didn't check that either ) then an S3 battery with a packing strip/shim inserted may possibly,??!!, be a viable fit?? personally i'd just hang on till batteries hit the shelves.
- By jcagga in forum HTC 8XReplies: 15Last Post: 12-15-2012, 12:37 PM
- By campbellc in forum HTC TITANReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:35 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2011, 09:40 AM
- By duke1231 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2011, 10:11 PM
- By ericreinhardt in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:25 AM