anyone find a good case for your samsung ativ s?

Matt Thompson3

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I ordered this one, took about 3 weeks to come but actually looks pretty good, almost exactly like the S3 flip cover. Its available in various colours but I opted for the grey because it was most like the front of the phone, and whilst it is a little different in colour, it still looks good. Its also worth noting that it does add a little thickness to the phone, but its not too noticeable.
Luxury Battery Flip Case Cover For Samsung Ativ S i8750 + Film + Touch Pen | eBay

Attached a few photos I took of the case. Interesting the effort that was put into the packaging of the case too, looks like a genuine Samsung accessory (though the image on the case is an S3, bit of a giveaway its not genuine).

Attachments

• L1030152.JPG
    L1030152.JPG
    293.2 KB · Views: 10
  • L1030153.JPG
    L1030153.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 10
  • L1030155.JPG
    L1030155.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 11

mms-pc

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Couple months ago I bought a case similar to this one from eBay:
Samsung Ativ s T Mobile Rubberized Grey Carbon Hard Case Cover | eBay
[h=1]Samsung ATIV S/T-Mobile-Rubberized Grey Carbon Hard Case Cover[/h]I think this should be the same one, it even has the same black-and-white pattern on the back. The original seller didn't sell this type of case any more, kinda sad.
Any way, I find it quite useful, it protects the device pretty well, yet the holes are reserved for ATIV S properly, so I'm very satisfied. The only problem is that it contains upper and lower cover, it's not easy to crack it open unless you have some tools to assist.

Butiulca Tudor

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
ZenBot user convinced me to buy a cover just like his, Nillkin Cover but white, i just ordered from ebay, i will receive in 40 days because i used free shipping :)

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
A bit of warning about the Poetic cases, don't take your phone out of it often as it wears down the rubber lining around the edges of the case causing the rubber to separate. As of now my poetic case is in my drawer in two pieces and have had to use my worn down 2-piece black case as s replacement. Not good, not good at all.

RoyalX

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
A bit of warning about the Poetic cases, don't take your phone out of it often as it wears down the rubber lining around the edges of the case causing the rubber to separate. As of now my poetic case is in my drawer in two pieces and have had to use my worn down 2-piece black case as s replacement. Not good, not good at all.

I saw on a YouTube vid that they give a 3 year or lifetime warranty for the Poetic Atmosphere cases!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077