Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I've been waiting to sort out my Rogers contract before switching to Telus and picking up the Ativ S. I finally got it all sorted, checked the price on the Telus website on Friday the 11th, confirming that it was 29.99 on contract. Now however the price is up to $129.99 and I can't seem to find anything online or elsewhere that explains why. Has anyone noticed this and found a reason?

Global Posts
    1,045 Global Posts
    It wasn't hiked, the price before was an incentive or a sale price. 129.00 is the normal price.
    My next phone...

All three major carriers have ended the promo and now selling it for normal price.
    You can sit it out a while it will be discounted after a while say in a month or two..

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaslegst2 View Post
    I've been waiting to sort out my Rogers contract before switching to Telus and picking up the Ativ S. I finally got it all sorted, checked the price on the Telus website on Friday the 11th, confirming that it was 29.99 on contract. Now however the price is up to $129.99 and I can't seem to find anything online or elsewhere that explains why. Has anyone noticed this and found a reason?
    Send me a PM with your email. I should be able to get you a better deal with TELUS.