I know where to buy 32GB ATIV S

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,
currys.co.uk claims to have stock for the 32GB ATIV S only. Not the 16GB version. Anyone want to actually try purchasing it? Most likely you can return it if you only get 16GB as it is misleading.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
You sound new at the scam game son. This sounds mad weak to me. I think you need to quit while you are ahead with this business fella before you end up in prison..

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Damn what did I do wrong?

"Anyone want to actually try purchasing it? Most likely you can return it if you only get 16GB as it is misleading."
To me, plenty about this post pique my interest but it reads like a scam post. Offering something too good to be true and making a guarantee you cannot make. "Most likely you can return it if you only get 16GB as it is misleading."

If the intent is to defraud, there will be NO returns. It is the nature of a fraud. To take the money and run.

gavurin

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Just spoke to Currys Sales Team and they are adamant that it has 32GB of internal memory, so I've bought one, collect tomorrow. If it has a 16GB card installed I shall be taking it straight back for a refund. I'll let you know.

gavurin

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Are we sitting comfortably? Well, I ordered a 32GB Samsung ATIV S from Currys and collected it this afternoon. When I opened the box - surprise, surprise - it was a 16GB phone, it didn't even have a 16GB microSD card to make up to 32GB, it was 16GB total!! I immediately took it back, complained about wasting my time and got a full refund. I have raised this issue with Currys Customer Services and they are looking into it. Stay tuned for the result of that.

My advice, don't bother.

Update: The website has FALSE information. They only have the 16GB version, as confirmed by Currys Customer Services.

Last edited:

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the disappointing update. I guess my only hope is to wait on the next version of the ATIV S for the US.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers