Need a Silver Ativ S battery cover/door.

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I am planning on getting a Ativ S Neo from Sprint after it's release but hate the blue battery cover so does anyone know a website that sells the original Ativ S Battery Cover for a good price? The only place I saw it was Ebay and the cheapest price was $18. Thanks in advance.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you certain that the dimensions are exactly the same between the two?

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm sure it does but if it doesn't I'll just return it. Amazon returns are easy. Or if I'm lazy I'll just keep it, it only cost $20.

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The dimensions are completely different so don't waste your time getting one. The ATIV S Neo has a different design from the ATIV S. The ATIV S Neo has a more 'Galaxy S IV' design while the ATIV S has a more 'Galaxy Note + Galaxy S3' design.

Comparison - ATIV S:

samsung-ativ-s-1.jpg

vs ATIV S Neo:

Samsung-ATIV-S-Neo-Spotted-in-New-Leaked-Photo.png

They aren't identical in any way.

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but I hate cases I prefer to use a holster. I know I might be in the minority on that one, I just like to hold the phone as is I feel cases get in way to me.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Are there any holsters? I haven't found anything that wasn't a pouch.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Those are the ones I prefer but they have so many names but yea the ones that is like a pouch with a clip for your belt. I say a few on Amazon for the Neo already. Most likely I'm gonna get the pouch for it before the phone cause i hate having it in my pocket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro