- 07-29-2013, 10:15 AM #1
I have a strange issue on my ativ s. I cant upgrade or download apps when i am in my work's wifi but i can surf in the web and in the apps. That means i can visit store, look at the apps but no dowload any of them or upgrade. On 3g i have no problem. Can anyone explain that?.
07-29-2013, 11:25 AM #4
- 372 Posts
I had this problem when I first had my ATIV S. Said I was connected to Wi-Fi, yet the internet didn't work. I tried these steps, and they seemed to help:
First, turn Wi-Fi off, then re-enable it. Once you've gotten a connection, try to see then if you can connect to the internet. If that doesn't work, power down your phone, then turn it back on. Please let me know if this works, or if you've already tried this approach.
- By tseazk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2013, 12:55 PM
- By Rob Dooks in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2013, 08:45 AM
- By Michael_XW in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2013, 12:57 AM
- By ValkyrieM1x in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2013, 10:43 AM
- By Chip O in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 03:49 PM