07-31-2013, 07:08 AM #1
- 4 Posts
I have installed a 2GB Micro sd card onto the phone and have put music onto it. however when I put the card into the phone and start it, at the home screen a couple of seconds later it restarts only to be in an endless loop. when I take the sd card out the phone operates normally with no restarts. I have the latest update (not GDR2).
could it be the sd card fault or has anyone experienced any issues like this?
- 07-31-2013, 10:31 AM #2
Can you format your SD card and see if it stops the loop?Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- 07-31-2013, 12:19 PM #4If it isn't Windows, then it isn't trying hard enough.
Lumia 928 - Surface Pro 3 i7/8/512
- By Paul Verizzo in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2013, 02:59 AM
- By AiR DEGETA in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 10Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:24 AM
- By dw852 in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2013, 10:34 AM
- By AdmiralBear in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2013, 08:05 PM
- By marcwagz in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 10:08 PM