Sound enhancer??

Antonio Jose

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I've recently upgraded from an HTC Radar to a Samsung Ativ S. One thing that I really miss is the "sound enhancer" which allowed me to use preset EQ's as well as an SRS enhancer. For someone who loves house music as much as I do, not hearing the bass vibrate your eardrums is enough to make you cry. does anyone know of an app that would solve this issue??

Thanx in advance

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I've recently upgraded from an HTC Radar to a Samsung Ativ S. One thing that I really miss is the "sound enhancer" which allowed me to use preset EQ's as well as an SRS enhancer. For someone who loves house music as much as I do, not hearing the bass vibrate your eardrums is enough to make you cry. does anyone know of an app that would solve this issue??

Thanx in advance

You aren't the only one: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/231782-samsung-ativ-s-audio-equalizer.html

And it isn't solvable by the app. it has to be something native and Microsoft leaves it up to the OEM. Nokia and HTC have what you need but I do not think there is a solution for the Samsung lineup yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo