08-01-2013, 09:25 AM #1
- 10 Posts
I've recently upgraded from an HTC Radar to a Samsung Ativ S. One thing that I really miss is the "sound enhancer" which allowed me to use preset EQ's as well as an SRS enhancer. For someone who loves house music as much as I do, not hearing the bass vibrate your eardrums is enough to make you cry. does anyone know of an app that would solve this issue??
Thanx in advance
- 08-01-2013, 10:35 AM #2
And it isn't solvable by the app. it has to be something native and Microsoft leaves it up to the OEM. Nokia and HTC have what you need but I do not think there is a solution for the Samsung lineup yet.
- By zultar in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 22Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:06 PM
- By OzRob in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:49 AM
- By JSP62 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 10:55 AM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2013, 01:26 AM
- By Polychrome in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:40 AM