08-21-2013, 03:13 AM #1
- 797 Posts
The one thing that is terrible, is that it's terribly good for games with its Super Amoled display and WP8 platform. Ah... So much better than anything else for little games like Bejeweled, Cut the Rope, etc. Just awesome! Games are the my main reason for "low battery"... Which is ok as I use my HTC One for making calls, keeping up on news. I mean, for what Samsung sells them for now in Europe, this Ativ S is a heck of a deal.
08-22-2013, 07:20 PM #5
- 45 Posts
Every review of the ATIV S that I have read mentions the screen...but neither as a pro or con and rather as a matter of preference.
I forget the name of the technology but Samsung used/uses it in the Galaxy line of phones as well and people either seem to like it
or not. I wouldn't say I've every been really "knocked out" by the imaging on my ATIV S, but I would say I am happy with what I see
95% of the time. And I feel imaging has improved with the various updates and firmwares released since the launch last December.
08-22-2013, 08:10 PM #6
- 8 Posts
I have to say: It's a nice to have, but i don't need (Super-)AMOLED. I agree, that the most updates really have improved the Software on my Ativ S. It's really smooth AND i use some fake 32GB Micro SD. All my Android devices had refused that card, but the Ativ S just works great with it. (I formatted it, since i dodn't use it for a couple of months...)
I like my Phone ;)
- By rynthnyltrr in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2014, 04:25 AM
- By cs_consult in forum App SpotlightReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:14 PM
- By huuluanvt in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:13 PM
- By njnbat in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 25Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:46 PM
- By upadhyerohan in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:20 AM