T899M 8.1 official Samsung firmware update

cims182

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
hi guys, maybe my english is not so well but i want to ask about this page mobilefileserver*com/category.aspx?get=24173

apparently they have t899m firmwares but requires membership...

anon(8195883)

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, maybe my english is not so well but i want to ask about this page mobilefileserver*com/category.aspx?get=24173

apparently they have t899m firmwares but requires membership...

The site looks fake to me...anyone wanna try paying for access to download the file? I don't.

cims182

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
here we can find some information about bell

support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_mobile_internet/operating-systems?alias=samsung-ativ-s&

still in gdr3

cims182

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for 8.1.

My phone got these csc

TLS - Telus
RWC - Rogers
BMC - Bell
BWA - SaskTel
FMC - Fido

I find Rogers support page

communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/thread-id/355

So everyday I check bell page, check rogers page and finally check telus updates at my phone (actual csc).. Still nothing :(

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah there is nothing I was kinda expecting the update by the end of the month but does not look good :( AT&T is updating the ATIV S Neo to 8.1, which makes me feel kinda forgotten about by Samsung, since I can't picture the ATIV S Neo being much different then the ATIV S. This just may be the last Samsung product I own/buy.

anon(8316658)

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Yeah there is nothing I was kinda expecting the update by the end of the month but does not look good :( AT&T is updating the ATIV S Neo to 8.1, which makes me feel kinda forgotten about by Samsung, since I can't picture the ATIV S Neo being much different then the ATIV S. This just may be the last Samsung product I own/buy.

not big but critical differences between Ativ S i8750 and others = HW (LTE, RADIO) and SW (EQ)
its not the same phone

cims182

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

I really like Windows Phone, but I think I chose the worse brand for try it. Even HTC looks interested to update his HTC 8X.

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes Rogers has that HTC 8X list for the update as coming soon, and yet the Ativ S still on GDR3, this is the worst update roll out I think I ever seen sham on Samsung since it was released to developers in april so I think there has been a good amount of time to test the software.

slivy58

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes Rogers has that HTC 8X list for the update as coming soon, and yet the Ativ S still on GDR3, this is the worst update roll out I think I ever seen sham on Samsung since it was released to developers in april so I think there has been a good amount of time to test the software.

Love my T899M but yeah this update have been dismally slow to roll out, in the 2 years owning mine I swear it has only received one official update which is pathetic in my opinion, there's always room for improvement but manufactures tend to move onto to the next new device rather than supporting the old.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3