Samsung Ativ s T899m keeps rebooting

stevecaqc

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm about to brake this thing right on my concrete parking slot. I'm so tired of Samsung.

My phone keeps restarting with the famous vibration all the time.

• To start the phone I must insert the battery.
• I will only see the Windows white logo on blue background once and that's all. No Samsung logo. Then it restart over and over.
• I tried the volume up + power button and so on without success. I didn't install upgrade neither installed any new application recently prior to this issue.

Is phone good for garbage or not?

Yes, I'm pissed of!

Last edited:

anon(8316658)

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
dont worry,
try to flash your phone... here on the forum you can find a guide for T899m. Use the search function or wait for a link from someone else

stevecaqc

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
All I found about Download mode is this :
Press and hold volume up + camera button and press power button until he vibrates and than RELEASE ONLY THE POWER BUTTON,and than connect the phone to pc.

Once again, in the reboot sequence I do never see the Samsung Logo. I only see the Windows blue screen once.

stevecaqc

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't think that it's possible to get to the download mode. Not at the speed that the reboot is going on. The vibration goes like it was an alarm clock. Is that what you guys had? Like vibration after vibration with nothing on the screen?.

anon(9600179)

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
My friend Ativ S had this problem a while ago. I took me at least 20 tries removing the battery and booting the phone up to get rid of this problem.
As soon as it succeeded booting up, I entered the download mode in order to flash a factory ROM.

StavrosD

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem but with the I8750 variant. "Luckily" it was still under warranty, but after forty one days it seems like not even samsung are able to fix it...

Cristiano2229

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys, I solved the problem by sending my phone for assistance, the problem was the power button that was short, and he exchanged the button again to normal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills