Ativ S is dead?

Kalibar300

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
When I went sleep my phone was on 40+% battery but when I woke up he was dead. I tried to turn phone on but he didn't response(no vibration, no screen responde). I took battery out and I returned it back in phone, I plug in charger into phone and I turn phone on but it freezed on boot screen. After that I tried with flashing on WP8.0(by tut for Ativ S here, on this forum). And he again freeze on boot screen(now with WP8.0 boot screen). I tried with hard reset but nothing. Now I'm trying again with flashing but when I select .wp8 and .csc file I can't click on start button(I'm not sure why).
What should I to do?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Conduct a manual hard reset using the volume and power keys.
1. Plug in your Ativ-S
2. Turn off your Ativ-S by pressing the power button and holding it for a few seconds then scroll down to turn off the phone.
3. Press the volume down key + power key to turn on the unit
4. Still holding the volume down key, release the power key.
5. Wait for the startup screen booting with an exclamation mark " ! " then release the volume down key.
6. Press the following buttons in the following order: press the volume up (high volume key) ==> press volume key down (low volume key) ==> press the power key ==> press volume down key.
7. Wait a moment and look at the screen, a message such as loading new software will start the hard reset process

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss