SE on straight talk

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone using the SE on straight talk? I have an opportunity to get one for a great price but have heard there are issues with mms on Verizon phones. I would be using a straight talk AT&T sim

MBH

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I have used the SE on ST (Net10) with an AT&T SIM. Everything worked fine (no LTE speeds which is not important to me anyway) and I could not get MMS to work, which is not important to me as I never use MMS anyway, I use Viber, WhatsApp, etc. for msging.
Having said that, I have to note that I didn't spend much time trying MMS though.
I don't see a way to set the MMS APN on the SE. I have a Nokia also (Lumia 635 and I had a 925), AT&T, and those allow setting the APN.
I'm going back to AT&T as my provider (All Verizon LTE phones are GSM unlocked) and may ask Samsung support and how to set the MMS, though I really don't care I guess :)

:)
Fred

ATIV_S

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the SE also on Straight Talk and it works perfect. If you use a verizon activation kit (cdma) it should work fine.

So you're saying you're on the Verizon network through Straight Talk? If so, then yeah, it'll work cause you're still on the Verizon network ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion