Samsung Ativ SE is AWESOME!

Rogozinski

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
After Iphone I decided to try Windows Phone. I had a Lumia 930 and the HTC M8 for Windows.
I had many problems with the Lumia 930 and it went 2 times back to Nokia.
I loved the HTC M8 but I was not satisfied with the camera.
So I decided to import the Ativ SE (Im from the Netherlands) and I use it now a couple of weeks and I think its an awesome device!
The screen is so clear, it works fast, and in my experience the camera is even better then the Lumia 930.
I took already many pictures and videos and they are really good quality. Also when I zoom in the photos on my laptop, they are really good!
Also I like that i can put a sdcard in it for music, and the removable battery is also a big plus.
The only big thing I am missing is Windows 8.1...
I don't dare to put PFD on it, I am affraid that my phone will not work so good, so I will wait for the original release of it (if it ever comes).

It looks like this device is not so populair, and I think that's strange because it is really one of the best Windows Phones ever made. Samsung should release it worldwide!!!

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
After Iphone I decided to try Windows Phone. I had a Lumia 930 and the HTC M8 for Windows.
I had many problems with the Lumia 930 and it went 2 times back to Nokia.
I loved the HTC M8 but I was not satisfied with the camera.
So I decided to import the Ativ SE (Im from the Netherlands) and I use it now a couple of weeks and I think its an awesome device!
The screen is so clear, it works fast, and in my experience the camera is even better then the Lumia 930.
I took already many pictures and videos and they are really good quality. Also when I zoom in the photos on my laptop, they are really good!
Also I like that i can put a sdcard in it for music, and the removable battery is also a big plus.
The only big thing I am missing is Windows 8.1...
I don't dare to put PFD on it, I am affraid that my phone will not work so good, so I will wait for the original release of it (if it ever comes).

It looks like this device is not so populair, and I think that's strange because it is really one of the best Windows Phones ever made. Samsung should release it worldwide!!!
Samsung would...if they were allowed to make WP their own. Otherwise, Lumias have the WP market captured.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss