TV remote/guide app to replace WatchON

jlschmidt14

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Don't know how many people used this app, but I've been using it pretty regularly since I got this phone a month or so ago, and now as of 6/15 Samsung has deactivated it, leaving me with a useless IR emitter. This after HTC did the exact same thing with their Android TV app I was using on my HTC One M8.

Anybody using a good app they recommend?

Harish39

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Don't know how many people used this app, but I've been using it pretty regularly since I got this phone a month or so ago, and now as of 6/15 Samsung has deactivated it, leaving me with a useless IR emitter. This after HTC did the exact same thing with their Android TV app I was using on my HTC One M8.

Anybody using a good app they recommend?

There no alternative
Heard Sense TV App is back, good for them

atst44

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I noticed this was removed from my tablet. Are there really no alternatives on Windows phone? I was about to buy this phone on Swappa...

Rich215

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Is there any alternative app yet to use the IR blaster on the Ativ SE? Was thinking of getting one of these for that reason only.

Erik Sg

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Don't hold your breath but I was thinking about making a replacement app for the IR functionality at least. I really loved this feature from my palm pilot days, being able to change the channel at restaurants and stuff. I was disappointed when Samsung discontinued the app...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss