My Apologies

Jeemo

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I'm sure some of the regular users here have noticed my absence the past few months. The reason for my absence was an increase in personal affairs; I've moved from Connecticut to north Chicagoland, and begun a new career. I took a break from the internet for about a month while getting my affairs in order, and once I was used to the work schedule and new habits I came back to some of my online communities and responsibilities. Due to having significantly less free-time (I was previously working as an independent contractor), I had to be selective in what I did with this free-time. I'm sure some of you have been in a similar situation, and understand how difficult it is to return to all of your hobbies. What I am apologizing for is my lack of transparency in this. This is an intimate sub-forum with less active users than most others here. This isn't just a support forum; it's a community. I've made promises to this community, and I'm sure some of you have held off on upgrading your device as a result of this. I'm also sure some people have decided to upgrade their device as a result of my absence. I know many of you are still here, and working together to keep this device relevant with the Insider Program, which is awesome! Rmabwing5 has done a fantastic job with this, especially.

I fully intend to fulfill my promises. I still want this device to have a permanent unlock, and custom roms, in a form/method that is able to be reproduced safely by those with less experience. I have not made any progress with these goals in the past few months, but progress is still being made every day (by others) in regard to development and research for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.x. I still have a lot of catching up to do with recent information, but I'm sure such information will be helpful in meeting these goals. I will have less time to work on this than I previously had, however, I'm sure I will be able to make significant progress. I'm challenging myself to have a new tutorial submitted before the end of this year. I will need volunteers who have an extra device to help me with private testing before releasing the tutorial publicly. Please do not PM me regarding this at this time; I will create another thread when I am ready for testers.

I am very sorry for abandoning all of you without any information. I'm glad to finally have my hobbies sorted out, and I am very excited to resume work on this device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05