The best Tablet PC ever

U_windowsphone

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys. I know everyone likes Surface bla bla bla. But I am using an Ativ Samsung Smart PC and it is fantastic!!! Impressive design, Light weight, impressivelly quick, and the battery, it is something really special. I use all the day and at end I still have 30%!!! It is unbelievable, with excellent performance. This processors should be renamed, because they are not Atom, as I knew. The screen is great, bright and good... but The sound...it is wonderfull. It is really great!!. And it does not becomes hot. Ever. Never.

Please, I suggest that you make a review of this splendid device. Hugs

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Picking mine up today after reviewing this against a bunch of other Win8 tablets. The pen is the main selling point, and that 9hr battery is ridiculous!

dalepl5134

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I already own the Ativ 500T and just ordered the Ativ 700T. I really have enjoyed my 500T. I have had no problems with it except for the drivers when I forst got it. Now it runs smooth as silk. Especially if you wipe it and only install the apps you want and not all the Samsung apps that come pre loaded onto the device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99