samsung focus 2 tango apn problem

power18002003561

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I just updated my phone to tango and now it messed up my apn (I don't have the right plan and if I get the right plan it would cost more for less) I tried using the Samsung app "wireless manager" but the apns aren't there anymore and I founded an apn online ,but the bing services are not working now and sometimes the apps that use web say "no network " can you guys help me find the right apn

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
APN Data needs to be rebuilt since you installed Tango, went through same thing on my focus flash when I got tango on it..

Who is your Carrier once again? So that I can find the apn data for you..

Do you have Samsung Wireless Manager Installed ?

Under Settings->Cellular->do you have add or edit apn ?

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

If you are on a Contract Plan with AT&T you should contact them.

else, it kinda sounds like you using a "Go Phone Plan". If that is case, then you need to purchase a go phone data plan in order for things to work correctly.

And for the price of a Go Phone PLan with Data.

You can get Straighttalk with AT&T Compatible Sim for 45 a month (Unlimited voice/messaging/) and 3g/HSPA speeds (100mb a day or 2 gig a month) no lte. you would have a working phone and would save money in long run over the go phone plan if that is what you are using.

my advice..

power18002003561

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
on my att plan for 35 bucks (its like a post paid but not really ) i get 2000 minutes unlimited text and web .i just cant use lte just only HSPA and if i want lte i would have dorp down to 4gbs of data

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750