- 11-28-2012, 12:12 PM #1
I just updated my phone to tango and now it messed up my apn (I don't have the right plan and if I get the right plan it would cost more for less) I tried using the Samsung app "wireless manager" but the apns aren't there anymore and I founded an apn online ,but the bing services are not working now and sometimes the apps that use web say "no network " can you guys help me find the right apn
- 11-28-2012, 01:09 PM #2
APN Data needs to be rebuilt since you installed Tango, went through same thing on my focus flash when I got tango on it..
Who is your Carrier once again? So that I can find the apn data for you..
Do you have Samsung Wireless Manager Installed ?
Under Settings->Cellular->do you have add or edit apn ?
- 11-29-2012, 04:48 PM #6
else, it kinda sounds like you using a "Go Phone Plan". If that is case, then you need to purchase a go phone data plan in order for things to work correctly.
And for the price of a Go Phone PLan with Data.
You can get Straighttalk with AT&T Compatible Sim for 45 a month (Unlimited voice/messaging/) and 3g/HSPA speeds (100mb a day or 2 gig a month) no lte. you would have a working phone and would save money in long run over the go phone plan if that is what you are using.
- By jake888 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 03-14-2013, 12:33 PM
- By sgiri in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:07 PM
- By AngryJedi in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 19Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:20 PM
- By ramborhee in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 16Last Post: 04-23-2011, 09:33 PM
- By breakdanzer in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2010, 10:32 AM