Would you still buy this phone

Slayers

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
With all the talks of Nokia finally coming to At&t and the small amount of memory that this phone has would you still pick it up?

I have an upgrade on my account and want to try WP7 out and with this being only $1 its at the top of the list to pick up

DeZerT

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Imho it's still a good pick, even the latest devices such as the Titan 2 haven't overpowered this bad boy at all specs wise. As to storage i don't really care, i hardly ever watch movies and i have a dedicated player for my music (cowon ftw). If you don't think you need a bigger screen just go for it.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
When it comes to low-mid range devices I prefer to buy them off-contract. They make for good devices for when you're in-between what phone you really want. However, the Flash is a mid-range device with the innards of one of the big boys.

Super AMOLED screen
1.4 GHz
Good camera
Solid chassis
FFC

The only downside is the internal memory.

Personally I'd still rather have a larger screen but you can't go wrong with a Flash, especially at $1. You just have to jump in knowing it's going to be overshadowed by bigger/newer devices.

syang87

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I'd still buy this phone. Unless you're big on the camera, memory storage, and size of the phone. I have to admit, the Lumia 900 is one sexy device.

SSflash

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
It's a great phone. Hardware wise it's up there with the best of the windows phones. I wanted to wait for the Nokia phones but thought I'll just get the flash and when my contract is up hopefully by then Nokia will have a second gen phone out.

txaggies07

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
It's a great phone. Hardware wise it's up there with the best of the windows phones. I wanted to wait for the Nokia phones but thought I'll just get the flash and when my contract is up hopefully by then Nokia will have a second gen phone out.

My plan exactly. Great phone that I was able to get for no out of pocket money when selling my Android. When my upgrade comes around, I am hoping to get a flagship level device. For now...I am absolutely loving this phone. Best decision I have made in awhile...and I have to say...I am pretty awesome at making decisions. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3