Now Tile Not Updating

Bitter Fruit

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my Focus Flash (AT&T) about 3 weeks ago now and everything has been fine up until a couple days ago when the Now tile stopped updating. I can go into the app and refresh for current weather data (that is all I use it for) but it will not translate to the tile.

I turned off my lock screen. I uninstalled it and re-installed it. I've checked settings. The only thing that changed from when it was working to now is that I loaded a few apps that I bought off the MS site. A compass, a list program, flashlight, timer program and one that turns your forward camera into a mirror (yes, yes.... I'm vain). I had also turned on the lock function but as I said I took that off thinking that could have been an issue.

Any ideas? I've scoured the net and found others are having this issue but so far there seems to be no resolution.

Thanks!

Kumquat - the bitter little fruit.

Odessiter

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Got the same yesterday. Tried un- and reinstalling the NOW. No luck. Told the NOW bye and deleted it completely. Now using Weather View with live tile feature.

tpbklake

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I got my Focus Flash (AT&T) about 3 weeks ago now and everything has been fine up until a couple days ago when the Now tile stopped updating. I can go into the app and refresh for current weather data (that is all I use it for) but it will not translate to the tile.

I turned off my lock screen. I uninstalled it and re-installed it. I've checked settings. The only thing that changed from when it was working to now is that I loaded a few apps that I bought off the MS site. A compass, a list program, flashlight, timer program and one that turns your forward camera into a mirror (yes, yes.... I'm vain). I had also turned on the lock function but as I said I took that off thinking that could have been an issue.

Any ideas? I've scoured the net and found others are having this issue but so far there seems to be no resolution.

Thanks!

Kumquat - the bitter little fruit.

Got the same yesterday. Tried un- and reinstalling the NOW. No luck. Told the NOW bye and deleted it completely. Now using Weather View with live tile feature.

Same situation here with my Focus Flash and yesterday I read that Microsoft released version 2.0 of MS Weather. I downloaded both it and The Weather Channel app and both of their live tiles worked fine. So I have also removed the Now app for now...

Bitter Fruit

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Surprise, surprise

Well that was unexpected - the NOW tile is now updating. Didn't change anything since my last post but it now shows the current temp. We'll see how long this lasts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium