if true, this could be some good news

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
It makes sense. A lot of people need that much storage. Myself, I only need 2GB for my Madonna albums and videos :love:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol i dont even use my 8G of memory on my phone lol.... and 99% of it is related to games/apps

but i dont think chassi 1 wp7 can have 32g so im pretty sure its a rumor.

16G would be good.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It's a bit sad to see so many devices coming out without SD card slots, but as long as there is a 32 gb option, I should be alright.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
If MS is going to use Windows Phone to replace Zune, then 32 gigs needs to be an option.

Oh absolutely. Although I do wish that MS never killed off Zune hardware, I absolutely love my Zune HD, and it offered the best alternative to those who didn't want an iPod (and in my opinion, it trumped the iPod).

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
you know I love my WP7 so much I'm searching eBay like crazy for a Zune, and the prices have been increasing, I would think WP7 would inspire Zune sales. I love Zune, I never used it prior to WP7. Getting the Zune pass, I need a Zune player that can hold more than 12 gig, and I can see myself not using my iPod anymore

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
you know I love my WP7 so much I'm searching eBay like crazy for a Zune, and the prices have been increasing, I would think WP7 would inspire Zune sales. I love Zune, I never used it prior to WP7. Getting the Zune pass, I need a Zune player that can hold more than 12 gig, and I can see myself not using my iPod anymore

You can still find some Zune HD's on eBay, but the prices have gone up ever since Microsoft officially announced the line was dead.

It really is a great music player, and I'd highly recommend it.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget that Samsung is a Nand memory producer also. In which they and a few others supply the mem to other handset makers. So it should be no surprise about how much memory they can put in a cellphone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos