Confirmation that this phone will be available tomorrow?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The sales rep at my local AT&T told me I could came in and get it tomorrow after 12. That is what time my local store opens.

timGSU

Oct 6, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone have any real confirmation that this phone will be available tomorrow? ATT website has nothing.

Yes, its tomorrow....and no, you won't see it on their website until tomorrow. AT&T typically never publishes phone release dates on their website, the phones just show up when they are supposed to.

You can find press releases and ATT Facebook to find real confirmation.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeehaw, just ordered mine online via my company discount site. I was surprised to see the Focus S is $300 though. Oh well, can't wait to have a working phone!

greenjbhsd

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I just stopped in at two local stores in the salt lake city area. One said they should have them tomorrow but call ahead. The other said they got an email saying the store will get it later this week. So it sounds iffy at best that i will be able to get one tomorrow.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I called three local at&t stores, two said they will have it tomorrow, the other said he couldn't sell it until tomorrow. None could give me the out of contract price though, which was odd...

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The sales rep at my local AT&T told me I could came in and get it tomorrow after 12. That is what time my local store opens.

Is that the Store off of Hulen or Camp Bowie?

I had really hoped that my store was going to get this phone with our last order. Of course we got all our Skyrockets and Vivids... but no Focus S. Maybe they'll come in on Monday.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I called three local at&t stores, two said they will have it tomorrow, the other said he couldn't sell it until tomorrow. None could give me the out of contract price though, which was odd...

You're best off checking eBay, Amazon, NewEgg for off contract pricing. The stores seem more interested in keeping the retail price high so people sign 2 year contracts.

eagles157

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The stores will definitely have them tomorrow, a friend I know who works in a corporate store said they got them in but only two available for sale tomorrow

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
The stores will definitely have them tomorrow, a friend I know who works in a corporate store said they got them in but only two available for sale tomorrow

Sounds like a repeat of last year's launch with few devices per store. Good luck to you guys, and seriously, good luck to the platform with such poor support from the carriers. And on a lighter note, dont bet on getting any updates, att's site states "Updatable - PC Cable Connection No" so no Apollo for you! :)

ecthroi

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
phones are showing up for online ordering on the AT&T website (at least as an upgrade). priced as we heard previously reported. didn't notice any new details, but full specs are up (unsure if they were previously) for both this, and the focus flash.

Xtian80

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
And on a lighter note, dont bet on getting any updates, att's site states "Updatable - PC Cable Connection No" so no Apollo for you! :)

Is this uncommon, I haven't seen this statement before for any phone, but it also says there is no update via OTA or WiFi so...what does this mean exactly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster