When is it avalivle outside of att store?

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Im getting extremely frustrated by att store policy (will not sell to noncontract...), so when is this comming to places like best buy and fry's? Does anyone have prior experience on the timetable?

Thank you very much!

Jeremy

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

bpgui

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about in stores, but several stores are offering it for sale on their websites (Walmart, Bestbuy, etc.)

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I found the Focus Flash on the BestBuy website, but I cannot find the Focus S on either Wally or BB :(

Well, I'll guess I'll just wait a couple of days and see if it crops up then :)

thank you!

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have seen BB take down stuff randomly for a day or two, and put it back up afterwards. It irked me a few months ago with a Vaio SC, when the online price was about 20usd cheaper, and included a 200usd WiDI extender the in-store didn't. The first day I went in... the exact product link was down, before comming back online with no noticeable changes a few days later.

As for walmart, they are backordered :eek:

aimfire72

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
The mobile browser version is kinda whacked, I ordered it from my laptop using a normal browser. Just click on Electronics and on to phones, you'll find it from there.

The return policy is kind of lame though, they only accept unopened phones and you have to mail it back in, can't return in store. So save all of your packaging and be careful when opening it up. :/

Btw, I'm returning mine... build quality is cheap and screen sucks. I'm gonna get the Titan instead.

Ehhh.. Im having a heckuva time finding it on target :(

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jeremyshaw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786