Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,088 Global Posts
    What's the best way to do this?
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Literally the only way is to sync them with the same Zune client and restore the new one from the old backup. I found it easier just to download them all again. It's not like there are a ton of apps for WP7 (that you'd want) and the one's you purchased will automatically be recognized as long as you're signed in with the same live account.
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    What I do when I change phones is use account history/Apps in Zune as a list of all the apps I purchased. Them I install them one by one using the market on my phone.

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Exactly, except I'm anal. So I keep a running list of current apps/deleted apps in OneNote (synced to my phone) w/app name, type (App/Game) developer and price. The ability to print out the list works well with 170+ apps, plus another 80 deleted. Makes reloading much easier. Adding apps only takes a few seconds and dragging removed apps to the deleted list is a breeze.

On some reinstalls I have lost apps, so tracking down by developer is helpful.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502

You could always go to Windowsphone.com, log in with your live account, hover over your name, click 'Account' and you'll see a list of apps you've previously installed. You can click the links right there to install directly from the web.