Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have owned my Focus S for almost 1 month. I was in an AT&T store and was checking the OS version and the floor model and it had a higher OS version. When I was in there I talked to a rep and they said I would half to wait for it to get pushed out to me. I am also was using a beta version of Windows Phone 7 connector for Mac because I don't have the required version of Mac OS. My current OS version is 7720.68

Sent from my FOCUS S using Board Express
    Last edited by Silverdogz; 12-25-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Just checked...7720.68 on mine, no update available, been plugged in a few times since I got it Tuesday night (12/20)...

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    7720.68 on mine as well, no update available

Same here.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,947 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverdogz View Post
    I have owned my Focus S for almost 1 month. I was in an AT&T store and was checking the OS version and the floor model and it had a higher OS version. When I was in there I talked to a rep and they said I would half to wait for it to get pushed out to me. I am also was using a beta version of Windows Phone 7 connector for Mac because I don't have the required version of Mac OS. My current OS version is 7720.68

Sent from my FOCUS S using Board Express
    What version did the store model have?

I have the same as everyone does; got mine two days ago.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Mine's also 7720.68. I have had it since the day it was released and havent had any update notifications.

Yes! There is version 7740 out there that fixes some exchange 2003 issue and something else I forget now. I got it on my Lumia as well as other unlocked phones. Htc radar has it too. AT&T didn't push that one out for some reason. It's not a big deal though. Doesn't really have anything that matters.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinslayer View Post
    Yes! There is version 7740 out there that fixes some exchange 2003 issue and something else I forget now. I got it on my Lumia as well as other unlocked phones. Htc radar has it too. AT&T didn't push that one out for some reason. It's not a big deal though. Doesn't really have anything that matters.
    I am pretty sure the OP was asking specifically about the Focus S, which, by the way, still shows no update available 9 days in for me...still on 7720.68.
    I have 7740 on my focus s
    :-p
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-capture.jpg  
    Last edited by manelscout4life; 12-30-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by manelscout4life View Post
    I have 7740 on my focus s
    :-p
    First, how?

Second, any noticable difference?

I think my needs are pretty much met with 7720, but does 7740 add anything except for those background patches for the email on Outlook (or whatever)?

By the way, kudos to you for posting a screencap...cuz inevitably someone was gonna say without a pic, it never happened...might have even been me :P
    Quote Originally Posted by tmotytn View Post
    First, how?

Second, any noticable difference?

I think my needs are pretty much met with 7720, but does 7740 add anything except for those background patches for the email on Outlook (or whatever)?

By the way, kudos to you for posting a screencap...cuz inevitably someone was gonna say without a pic, it never happened...might have even been me :P
    xda-dev has a tool to send updates. There is no noticeable differences.
    O hi 8107
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screen-capture-2-.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by manelscout4life View Post
    O hi 8107
    Looks like a forced update? Only OS version changed
    update cab sender