Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hello,

I received my Focus S today and I love the phone so far. I only have one problem though, I can't sync my music to it. I have tried using the Zune software in Windows 7 64bit and the phone shows up fine in there but when I drag the albums or songs to the phone like it asks, it just says 1 album added, no matter how many I add. Then when I try to sync it, it just sits there and says sync complete. I then go into Zune on the Focus S and there is nothing there.

I also tried syncing on my Mac with the Windows Phone app thing they have and it wouldn't copy the music files from there either, it just gave some kind of error.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.
    Mod Emeritus

Global Posts
    5,277 Global Posts
    Check your sync settings. Make sure music is set to "All."
    If the music has DRM from another service (like itunes) then it won't sync.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I don't have DRM music. I checked the 'all' in the sync setting, and it still won't work :(
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,284 Global Posts
    How much storage space does Zune say you have available on your phone?
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Zune says I have 14.2 gig free
    When I synced my phone to zune, it was really horrible. Then by time, I got a new problem when I succeed to sync my phone with zune, I failed to sync again. Please Microsoft, you just make your consumer to feel so angry when they synced their phone with zune. Why Microsoft did not just make simple thing to sync phone and PC with USB Mass Storage in Windows Phone 7.5?

Global Posts
    346 Global Posts
    Have you tried a hard reset?