- 04-19-2012, 04:08 AM #2
- 04-19-2012, 04:15 AM #3
- Go to the Marketplace, tap “Samsung Zone”, and download “Wireless Manager”
- Once that’s installed, open the Wireless Manager app
- Go to the “apn” screen, and tap “edit apn”
- Push the “+” button at the bottom
- Fill out the data as follows: (any fields that I didn’t mention should be left at the defaults)
- APN Name: MMS
- Profile Category: MMS
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- Auth type: none
- Proxy address:126.96.36.199
- Proxy port:8080
- Click the checkmark button on the toolbar
- 04-19-2012, 02:15 PM #4
- 04-19-2012, 09:35 PM #6
Just got my focus S, what service did you guys use to unlock yours? I'm looking for dirtcheap and reliable if possible. However lack of MMS isn't a big problem for me, however a fix is welcome, if you guys find anything I'd be happy to hear it!
- 04-20-2012, 04:05 AM #7
When you enter in the MMSC field and after a certain # of characters, the phone will pop up 2 notification...press "ok." After that, enter another character and again press "ok" twice. Do this until you're done with the entire field...Got another one to work for me.
- 04-20-2012, 04:06 AM #8
- 04-20-2012, 06:53 AM #10
I FOUND A FIX FOR YOU GUYS!!!
1. Open Wireless Manager
2. edit APN
APN Name: Tmobile US
Internet (always on)
Auth Type: None
Now go back to Wireless Manager and check mark "Automatic APN"
I posted a screen shot of sending a picture to myself.
- 04-20-2012, 08:13 PM #19
so i went to wireless manager
then on the apn tab
then edit apn
clicked on the +
apn name : TmobileUS
profile cat: internet(always on)
then clicked the check
clicked back and selected the automatic APN
mms didnt work with that
did i miss something?
- 04-20-2012, 09:36 PM #22
I used cellunlock.net and used a promo code "android50" making it $20. The downside was they took almost a day to give me the code. Maybe they were busy? I've used cellunlocker before and it came in 15 mins, for $5 more it might be worth it.